Starting with the basement / carpark entrance, using good old foam board I cut the four walls and carefully cut out the doors.
I used the piece cut out to create the doors. Wire was cut and bent to size to create the door handles. The centre was scored to create the two doors.
The basement was attached and balsa wood was used to create the supporting pillars. These were sprayed with the textured paint.
Now for the base. The remaining foam board was used and the carpark lines set out.
After test painting the foam board base it was clear I was getting far too much wapping so a sheet of plywood was used instead.